Chromis Hosted VoIP is a virtual telephone solution that provides many big system telephone features without purchasing a PBX or server hardware. Instead the brains of the telephone system is hosted in the Internet. Why do you want Chromis Hosted VoIP:
- little or no upfront hardware and software purchase
- outsourced server care (big bandwidth, redundancy, stability)
- great for distributed users, e.g. many users working remotely rather than in one office
So why would you NOT want Chromis Hosted VoIP:
- require advanced features not provided by Hosted VoIP
- require custom development or integration
- want to take financial advantage of telephone to trunk ratios
- do not have good Internet bandwidth for VoIP
For these circumstances, Digium’s Switchvox is perfect!
- Business Class IP Telephones
- Local telephone numbers with Direct Inward Dial (DID) capability
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Unified Messaging with voicemail to email and Web portal
- Web-based Management Tool
- Domestic Interstate/Intrastate long distance….includes 250 minutes per month, or more, depending on the number of seats.
- All maintenance and repair
- Plus over 30 business telephone system features including Basic Music-on-Hold, Call Forwarding, Caller ID, Call Transfer, Simultaneous Ring, Call Logs, Distinctive Ringing, Speed-Dial / Short Code Dialing, Multiline Hunt Groups, Call Rejection and more.
- Auto Attendant
- iFax – Fax to email
- Enhanced Music-on-Hold with custom message recording
- Virtual Office – remote office support